Friday, November 13, 2015

Count Down to Antarctica!

Join me as I count down the days until I leave for Antarctica!   
My husband and I are passionate travelers and have had Antarctica on our "list" for a long time! I am so excited to finally be going to my seventh continent! 


For those who are not done with your holiday shopping...we depart on Christmas Day so this is a count down for you as well!




In honor of my once in a lifetime trip, I have a Penguin Power Roll and Color Freebie for you and your kiddos! Click here to get this freebie from our TPT store. This past week our first graders have been working on the "doubles" in math! They will love having another math game to play on Monday! I've included two other versions so you can differentiate based on the needs of your students - one focuses on "counting on" and the other is simply counting from 1 to 6.

Please check back for more Penguin Fun!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment