Friday, November 20, 2015

5 Weeks to Antarctica!


Yikes! My big trip is only 5 weeks away...I haven't done much to prepare yet and it's not like I can buy what I forget when I get there!  My husband and I did make sure we have enough sea sick meds...I think that might be the most important thing to bring!  The crossing to Antarctica is sometimes called "The Drake Lake" and sometimes not!!  Hopefully our seas will be calm and our animal sightings plentiful!


This weekend we are heading out to Palm Desert for a family visit.  We'll definitely be stopping at the Outlets for some holiday and trip shopping!  Are any of you done with your shopping yet?

As soon as I return from Antarctica we will be starting our fabulous Habitats unit. We will be exploring five habitats: The Polar Regions, The Desert, The Rainforest, The Grasslands, and The Ocean.  We will kick off with The Polar Regions.  Here are some cute photos to give you an idea of some of the activities included in our cross-curricular unit.  If you would like to add The Polar Regions to your curriculum, click here to go to our TPT store.





Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment